- Certified organic high-froth oat drink for hot beverages
- Delicate kiss of sweetness, and a touch of vanilla
- Ideal for cappuccinos, mochaccinos, latte macchiatos, frappes, and much more
- Works well with hand-held milk frothers
- Perfectly suited for professional grade steamers
- Won’t separate as easily as normal oat milk
- Won’t give that cloudy appearance
- Rich, creamy texture
- No added sugar
- Low in salt
- Suitable for vegans, and vegetarians
About Milk Alternatives: Find out more on the environmental impact and the nutritional value of the various non-dairy milk alternatives in our Battle of the Plant-Based Milks.
- Shake well before opening.
- Steam at a maximum temperature of 60°C.
- Do not steam multiple times.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Keep refrigerated after opening and consume within 5 days.
- Nett Volume: 1 Litre.
- Water, Oats* (16%), Sunflower Oil*, Stabiliser: Arabic Gum*, and Locust Bean Gum*, Pea Protein*, Emulsifier” Sunflower Lecithin*, Natural Vanilla Flavouring*.
- *From certified organic farming.
- Allergens: May contain gluten, and traces of tree nuts.
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100 ml
- Energy (kJ): 331
- Fat (g): 3,4
- of Which Saturates (g): 0,4
- Carbohydrate (g): 9,8
- of which Sugar (g): 6,4
- Protein (g): 1,5
- Salt (g): 0,1
Warning: Not suitable for infant feeding.
Country of Origin:
- Made in Spain.
21 out of 23 people would recommend this product08/08/2021, By TrixAmazing!! I loved this and it goes so well with coffee and hot chocolate12/07/2021, By MoniqueThis is SO delicious, wish they would make it more affordable though. I bought these while they were on special. But it's so yummy and surprisingly sweet. I love it.21/01/2021, By MaykeLovely10/12/2020, By DesireBest Plant milk around, makes a great coffee!26/11/2020, By ChelBest for cappuccinos and lattes31/10/2020, By AriAmazing20/05/2020, By EricaNot tasty at all.19/05/2020, By DominiqueThe best alternative to dairy for coffee that I have found and there is no added sugar.16/05/2020, By DawnGoes down06/05/2020, By GladWorks well06/05/2020, By ValerieWould not purchase again03/05/2020, By KelWould not purchase again.27/04/2020, By TheresaSince they discontinued Alpro vanilla I just couldn’t find anything that tastes good in coffee. This milk replacement has a very smooth taste and handles very well when added to hot drinks.22/04/2020, By a coffee enthusiastFroths okay to go in your coffee but has a distinct, chemical, taste that's definitely not what you get from competing brands of oat milk.16/04/2020, By DeniseGoes great in coffee and tea without curdling like so many of the other so called Barista plant based milks out there. Will buy it again
06/04/2020, By BlueYummy10/03/2020, By JudithDelicious, froths well. great in coffee09/03/2020, By GlendaThree of us tasted this milk and we all found it had a chemical aftertaste and smell. We could not drink it.29/10/2019, By fayeMy absolute favourite!! The creamiest vegan coffee :)
Cant wait till they back in stock, please hurry haha!04/10/2019, By GillyDelicious flavour with coffee - not bitter at all and blended well.04/09/2019, By AlexandraGreat plant milk for coffee. Doesn't split like a lot of other options do and the flavour doesn't overwhelm the coffee08/07/2019, By DaniellaLove this product. Has a slight vanilla taste to it. Makes coffee super yummy23/06/2019, By MarlaineMy new fave for coffee - yum, yum, yum! Truly the best plant-based milk I've ever tasted.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.