- Certified organic high-froth almond milk for hot beverages
- Delicate kiss of sweetness, and a touch of vanilla
- Ideal for cappuccinos, mochaccinos, latte macchiatos, frappes, and much more
- Works well with hand-held milk frothers
- Perfectly suited for professional grade steamers
- Won’t separate as easily as normal almond milk
- Won’t give that cloudy appearance
- Rich, creamy texture
- Low in sugar
- Low in salt
- Suitable for vegans, and vegetarians
- Shake well before opening.
- Steam at a maximum temperature of 60°C.
- Do not steam multiple times.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Keep refrigerated after opening and consume within 5 days.
- Nett Volume: 1 Litre.
- Water, Almonds* (2,5%), Cane Sugar*, Tapioca Starch*, Sunflower Oil*, Pea Protein*, Stabiliser (Gellan Gum), Natural Vanilla Flavouring*.
- *From certified organic farming.
- Allergens: Tree nuts.
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100 ml
- Energy (kJ): 156
- Fat (g): 2,1
- of Which Saturates (g): 0,2
- Carbohydrate (g): 3,8
- of which Sugars (g): 2,5
- Protein (g): 0,9
- Salt (g): 0,1
Warning: Not suitable for infant feeding.
Country of Origin:
- Made in Spain.
4 out of 8 people would recommend this product31/10/2020, By AriAmazing12/06/2020, By KateThis almond milk tasted really gross – I swear it tasted like medicine.26/05/2020, By GraceIt does not tast like almond milk, but more like soy. I used in my muesli, so do not know if it is better in coffee. Not happy with this product.06/05/2020, By XandDid not like this at all03/05/2020, By LDid not impress me.11/11/2019, By BronwynIt says low sugar but I found it to be very sweet.20/09/2019, By LiezlDon't like the taste. It's got an artificial, processed taste and quite sweet.14/09/2019, By CarolineGreat taste in my coffee
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.