- Organic gluten-free oat milk
- Low salt, no added sugars
- Easy to digest
- Suitable for vegans
- Ingredients from organic farming, controlled & certified according to European regulation
- Free from chemical fertilisers, pesticides & GMOs
- No artificial additives or preservatives
- Recyclable Tetra Brik packaging, certified by the Forest Stewardship Council
- Packaging is free of bisphenol A & phthalates
- Keep refrigerated after opening and consume within 5 days.
- Do not freeze.
- 1 litre
- Water, oat* (16%), sunflower oil*
- *From organic farming
Nutritional Information (per 100g):
- Energy: 232.0kJ
- Fat: 1.20g
- of which saturates: 0.2g
- Carbohydrate: 9.6g
- of which sugars: 5.70g
- Protein: 1.1g
- Salt: 0.11g
Country of Origin:
- Made in Spain
11 out of 11 people would recommend this product16/11/2019, By BrynnaFavorite milk alternative in South Africa!15/11/2019, By PeteGreat taste on its own, in coffee and especially on oat porridge. Well worth the price - and totally Vegan (cruelty free).13/11/2019, By VanessaPleasant tasting milk alternative!30/10/2019, By ColleenBought this for my son who can't drink milk and he loves it.28/10/2019, By MaliniGood buy for plant based people18/09/2019, By BrynnaA bit pricey, but I like the natural ingredients.06/08/2019, By LJPI found it a better tasting dairy alternative to the nut milks03/08/2019, By AnnaI kinda like this09/05/2019, By PreshaBest oat milk i've had06/05/2019, By MoniqueLove the taste and so do my kiddies, a great dairy alternative. It's surprisingly sweet, cooking oats with half oat milk and half water makes the porridge extra luxurious, it's also good with cereals and my kiddies even like to drink it as is.05/02/2019, By MarietjieLike all the Eco mil milk. Like yet another variation which I cannot giny anywhere else.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.