- Organic bechamel cooking cream
- With organic almonds, acacia fibre & a dash of nutmeg
- For culinary use
- Alternative to dairy & soy single creams
- Lactose-free, gluten-free
- Suitable for soups, pasta sauces, dressings & desserts
- Doesn’t curdle when cooking
- Can be boiled & mixed with acid ingredients (lemon, wine, mustard etc)
- Ingredients from organic farming, controlled & certified according to European regulation
- Free from chemical fertilisers, pesticides & GMOs
- No artificial additives or preservatives
- Recyclable Tetra Brik packaging, certified by the Forest Stewardship Council
- Packaging is free of bisphenol A & phthalates
- Keep refrigerated after opening and consume within 5 days.
- Do not freeze.
- Water, almond* (7%), sunflower oil*, cane sugar*, acacia fibre*, stabilisers (xanthan gum*, locust bean gum*), sea salt, nutmeg* (0,075%), natural nutmeg flavouring*, black pepper* (0,007%)
- *From organic farming
Nutritional Information (per 100g):
- Energy: 424.0kJ
- Fat: 8.90g
- of which saturates: 0.8g
- Carbohydrate: 3.1g
- of which sugars: 1.30g
- Fibre: 1.2g
- Protein: 1.5g
- Salt: 0.45g
Country of Origin:
- Made in Spain
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product10/05/2020, By AndyExcellente!07/05/2020, By LeighThis will become a pantry staple as it's so convenient. Great, perfect plant-based béchamel sauce, nice tasting, smooth and creamy. Loses a star for the packaging, though, as it was difficult to pour all the contents from this small milk carton.14/11/2019, By ObkMade quinoa, with brown & white mushrooms added it and it was the most delicious meal I have had in a while.15/11/2018, By ReshMade my Mac & Cheese dish smoother and creamier. Yum! Yum!09/10/2018, By FCUsed this in a vegan veg lasagne (with the gluten-free Dove's lasagne sheets) - best lasagne ever, and freezes well once it's been cooked.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.