- Organic sugar-free coconut milk
- Lactose-free, gluten-free
- Low salt, no added sugars
- Easy to digest
- Suitable for vegans
- Coconut is a source of beneficial medium-chain fatty acids, like lauric acid
- Coconut is high in vitamin E, calcium & selenium
- Ingredients from organic farming, controlled & certified according to European regulation
- Free from chemical fertilisers, pesticides & GMOs
- No artificial additives or preservatives
- Recyclable Tetra Brik packaging, certified by the Forest Stewardship Council
- Packaging is free of bisphenol A & phthalates
- According to European regulations, a product can only be marketed as “sugar-free” if it contains no more than 0.5g of sugars per 100g or 100ml. This EcoMil Coconut Milk contains just 0.3g of sugar per 100g.
- Keep refrigerated after opening and consume within 5 days.
- Do not freeze.
- 1 litre
- Water, coconut milk* (8,5%), tapioca starch*, natural coconut flavouring*, sea salt
- *From organic farming
Nutritional Information (per 100g):
- Energy: 139.0kJ
- Fat: 2.70g
- of which saturates: 2.5g
- Carbohydrate: 2g
- of which sugars: 0.30g
- Protein: 0.2g
- Salt: 0.10g
Country of Origin:
- Made in Spain
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product12/11/2018, By SandyDeliciousEcomil is my favourite coconut milk and is alot better than most coconut milks on the market in South Africa. Love this product12/11/2018, By RizwaanaEcomil is my favourite coconut milk and is alot better than most coconut milks on the market in South Africa. Love this product01/11/2018, By LalaVery creamy delicious milk, goes down well plain or as a substitute. Love the minimal ingredients!19/10/2018, By TammyA very tasty coconut milk but very thin in consistency. I used it to make a paleo ice cream recipe I usually make with canned coconut milk and the result was an icy/grainy texture. The larger carton is more convenient however and I've been adding it to smoothies for a delicious tropical flavour so I am happy with my purchase.10/10/2018, By JessicaLess thick than canned coconut milk, this is perfect to pour over cereal or add to your oatmeal. It's naturallly sweet with the benefits of being sugar free. I think the packaging is a lot more convenient than canned and also recyclable.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.