- Organic sugar-free cashew nut milk
- Lactose-free, gluten-free
- Low salt, no added sugars
- Easy to digest
- Suitable for vegans
- A source of plant-based protein
- Ingredients from organic farming, controlled & certified according to European regulation
- Free from chemical fertilisers, pesticides & GMOs
- No artificial additives or preservatives
- Recyclable Tetra Brik packaging, certified by the Forest Stewardship Council
- Packaging is free of bisphenol A & phthalates
- According to European regulations, a product can only be marketed as “sugar-free” if it contains no more than 0.5g of sugars per 100g or 100ml. This EcoMil Cashew Milk contains just 0.3g of sugar per 100g.
- Keep refrigerated after opening and consume within 5 days.
- Do not freeze.
- 1 litre
- Water, cashew* (6%), sea salt
- *From organic farming
Nutritional Information (per 100g):
- Energy: 154.0kJ
- Fat: 2.80g
- of which saturates: 0.4g
- Carbohydrate: 1.6g
- of which sugars: 0.30g
- Protein: 1.0g
- Salt: 0.10g
Country of Origin:
- Made in Spain
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product06/05/2020, By BiancaNot my preference03/05/2020, By LuTasted alright but my favorite is Rude Health milk.09/03/2019, By LisaI actually liked it. It is the best alternative so far I have tried for my tea as almost anything goes with coffee.05/02/2019, By MarietjieDifferent taste, yes.... Could get use to it though... Think it wil blend nice in with cacoa for a warm drink during the winter.03/12/2018, By NellyIt's okay, taste is somewhat earthy but not really like cashews. I personally prefer almond or coconut milk, but this works well as milk substitute.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.