- Organic sugar-free cashew nut cooking cream
- For culinary use
- Alternative to dairy & soy single creams
- Lactose-free, gluten-free
- Suitable for vegans
- Low salt, no added sugars
- Suitable for soups, pasta sauces, dressings & desserts
- Doesn’t curdle when cooking
- Can be boiled & mixed with acid ingredients (lemon, wine, mustard etc)
- Ingredients from organic farming, controlled & certified according to European regulation
- Free from chemical fertilisers, pesticides & GMOs
- No artificial additives or preservatives
- Recyclable Tetra Brik packaging, certified by the Forest Stewardship Council
- Packaging is free of bisphenol A & phthalates
- According to European regulations, a product can only be marketed as “sugar-free” if it contains no more than 0.5g of sugars per 100g or 100ml. This EcoMil Cashew Culinary Cream contains just 0.5g of sugar per 100g.
- Keep refrigerated after opening and consume within 5 days.
- Do not freeze.
- Water, cashew* (7%), sunflower oil*, stabiliser (arabic gum*, xanthan gum), sea salt
- *From organic farming
Nutritional Information (per 100g):
- Energy: 389.0kJ
- Fat: 8.30g
- of which saturates: 1.1g
- Carbohydrate: 2.8g
- of which sugars: 0.50g
- Protein: 1.3g
- Salt: 0.30g
Country of Origin:
- Made in Spain
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.