- Organic sugar-free cashew nut cooking cream
- For culinary use
- Alternative to dairy & soy single creams
- Lactose-free, gluten-free
- Suitable for vegans
- Low salt, no added sugars
- Suitable for soups, pasta sauces, dressings & desserts
- Doesn’t curdle when cooking
- Can be boiled & mixed with acid Ingredients (Lemon, wine, mustard etc)
- Ingredients from organic farming, controlled & certified according to European regulation
- Free from chemical fertilisers, pesticides & GMOs
- No artificial additives or preservatives
- Recyclable Tetra Brik packaging, certified by the Forest Stewardship Council
- Packaging is free of bisphenol A & phthalates
- According to European regulations, a product can only be marketed as “Sugar-free” if it contains no more than 0.5g of Sugar per 100g or 100ml. This EcoMil Cashew Culinary Cream contains just 0.5g of Sugar per 100g.
- Keep refrigerated after opening and consume within 5 days.
- Do not freeze.
- Water, Cashew* (7%), Sunflower Oil*, stabiliser (arabic gum*, Xanthan Gum), sea Salt
- *From organic farming
Nutritional Information (per 100g):
- Energy: 389.0kJ
- Fat: 8.30g
- of which saturates: 1.1g
- Carbohydrate: 2.8g
- of which Sugar: 0.50g
- Protein: 1.3g
- Salt: 0.30g
Country of Origin:
- Made in Spain
8 out of 8 people would recommend this product31/10/2020, By AriAmazing06/05/2020, By IreneLiked it pretty well03/05/2020, By SophiaNot as creamy as Rude Health cashew milk.12/04/2020, By BiancaDelicious alternative to dairy/cream sauce. Better than a cream sauce!!!!20/01/2020, By MiriamGreat vegan cream substitute. It's perfect for cooking and makes a creamy sauce for pasta dishes or anything else. Also nice taste. This is now a standard in my fridge.25/11/2019, By GabrieleJust love it!04/10/2019, By ChantalLove this - I use it as a cream substitute in cooking.23/08/2019, By GabrieleI just love it , the perfect replacement for cream! Great that it is again available !
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.