- Organic sugar-free almond milk
- Lactose-free, gluten-free
- Low salt, no added sugars
- Easy to digest
- Suitable for vegans
- Includes agave fibre & carob bean flour
- A source of healthy plant-based protein
- Almonds are high in vitamin E, dietary fibre, calcium & unsaturated fats
- Ingredients from organic farming, controlled & certified according to European regulation
- Free from chemical fertilisers, pesticides & GMOs
- No artificial additives or preservatives
- Recyclable Tetra Brik packaging, certified by the Forest Stewardship Council
- Packaging is free of bisphenol A & phthalates
- According to European regulations, a product can only be marketed as “sugar-free” if it contains no more than 0.5g of sugars per 100g or 100ml. This EcoMil Almond Milk contains just 0.3g of sugar per 100g.
- Keep refrigerated after opening and consume within 5 days. Do not freeze.
- 1 litre
- Water, almond* (2%), tapioca starch*, inulin* (agave* fibre), sunflower oil*, thickener (carob bean flour)*, natural flavouring*
- *From organic farming
Nutritional Information (per 100g):
- Energy: 101.0kJ
- Fat: 1.30g
- of which saturates: 0.2g
- Carbohydrate: 2g
- of which sugars: 0.30g
- Protein: 0.4g
- Salt: 0.10g
Country of Origin:
- Made in Spain
7 out of 9 people would recommend this product12/12/2018, By EvlynReally enjoying this product20/11/2018, By SamCreamy and delicious11/11/2018, By MaxIt's not bad, but I find it to be a bit more watery than other sugarfeee options07/11/2018, By ChantalLove it! It's creamy, tasty, and I can drink it (given the insane diet I'm on)05/11/2018, By ADIts a great product it just tastes quite nutty.27/10/2018, By CarmenA nice alternative to dairy20/10/2018, By TonyI'm so excited to find a certified organic almond milk in SA! I'm happy knowing that I'm not consuming pesticides with my breakfast.16/10/2018, By RaynoTheir Tiger nut milk is alright, but I don't see myself buying the Almond nor Hazel nut milk from this brand again. I prefer a thicker consistency and would rather make my own. This is just too watery. Sorry guys, just personal preference.09/10/2018, By PeterTried this Almond milk for the first time over Almond Breeze and I think its a great product. Great value for money and I think the taste is much better than Almond Breeze!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.