- Organic sugar-free almond milk
- Lactose-free, gluten-free
- Low salt, no added sugars
- Easy to digest
- Suitable for vegans
- Includes agave fibre & carob bean flour
- A source of healthy plant-based protein
- Almonds are high in vitamin E, dietary fibre, calcium & unsaturated fats
- Ingredients from organic farming, controlled & certified according to European regulation
- Free from chemical fertilisers, pesticides & GMOs
- No artificial additives or preservatives
- Recyclable Tetra Brik packaging, certified by the Forest Stewardship Council
- Packaging is free of bisphenol A & phthalates
- According to European regulations, a product can only be marketed as “sugar-free” if it contains no more than 0.5g of sugars per 100g or 100ml. This EcoMil Almond Milk contains just 0.3g of sugar per 100g.
- Keep refrigerated after opening and consume within 5 days. Do not freeze.
- 1 litre
- Water, almond* (2%), tapioca starch*, inulin* (agave* fibre), sunflower oil*, thickener (carob bean flour)*, natural flavouring*
- *From organic farming
Nutritional Information (per 100g):
- Energy: 101.0kJ
- Fat: 1.30g
- of which saturates: 0.2g
- Carbohydrate: 2g
- of which sugars: 0.30g
- Protein: 0.4g
- Salt: 0.10g
Country of Origin:
- Made in Spain
15 out of 22 people would recommend this product14/05/2019, By JunetteTastes a bit like cardboard. But ok to use in cooking and baking.06/05/2019, By MoniqueThis one tastes funky to me - i can only describe it as tasting like the smell of a stinkbug :O So i couldn't use this one on it's own, but it was fine when i mixed it with coconut milk to make golden milk, then i didn't taste it.06/05/2019, By gillianNot the best one yet14/04/2019, By JulietaLovely for oats14/04/2019, By JulietaLoved baking and cooking with it13/04/2019, By ThanaaI enjoy it in my smoothies, but wouldn't add it to my coffee or tea again.09/04/2019, By CarmenI get a very strong artificial sweetener taste with this product- which isn't too great when you want to use it in cooking. Won't be using this brand again03/04/2019, By JoannaYuck - the taste is chalky and it separates in coffee.Very disappointed with this purchase, very inferior to the almond breeze milk11/03/2019, By MinniDelicious substitute for milk. It doesn't taste amazing in coffee, but it's great for turmeric lattes and dark hot chocolate04/03/2019, By RohiI really liked the taste of this. Best served chilled!07/02/2019, By ZakieI seemed to like this more than the other almond milks, but don't end up finishin the bottle and thereby wasting some of it as you can only use it within 3 days... so yeah. :)31/01/2019, By mwlIs it normal to seperate when adding to tea?
Also solid pieces floating around.
I have not had that with other makes of Almond milk31/12/2018, By LBWI found the flavor too strong. Homemade is best.12/12/2018, By EvlynReally enjoying this product20/11/2018, By SamCreamy and delicious11/11/2018, By MaxIt's not bad, but I find it to be a bit more watery than other sugarfeee options07/11/2018, By ChantalLove it! It's creamy, tasty, and I can drink it (given the insane diet I'm on)05/11/2018, By ADIts a great product it just tastes quite nutty.27/10/2018, By CarmenA nice alternative to dairy20/10/2018, By TonyI'm so excited to find a certified organic almond milk in SA! I'm happy knowing that I'm not consuming pesticides with my breakfast.16/10/2018, By RaynoTheir Tiger nut milk is alright, but I don't see myself buying the Almond nor Hazel nut milk from this brand again. I prefer a thicker consistency and would rather make my own. This is just too watery. Sorry guys, just personal preference.09/10/2018, By PeterTried this Almond milk for the first time over Almond Breeze and I think its a great product. Great value for money and I think the taste is much better than Almond Breeze!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.