- Organic sugar-free almond milk with chia seeds
- Lactose-free, gluten-free
- Low salt, no added sugars
- Easy to digest
- Suitable for vegans
- A source of healthy plant-based protein
- Chia seeds & chia oil provide omega fatty acids
- Almonds are high in vitamin E, dietary fibre, calcium & unsaturated fats
- Ingredients from organic farming, controlled & certified according to European regulation
- Free from chemical fertilisers, pesticides & GMOs
- No artificial additives or preservatives
- Recyclable Tetra Brik packaging, certified by the Forest Stewardship Council
- Packaging is free of bisphenol A & phthalates
- According to European regulations, a product can only be marketed as “sugar-free” if it contains no more than 0.5g of sugars per 100g or 100ml. This EcoMil Almond Milk contains just 0.3g of sugar per 100g.
- Keep refrigerated after opening and consume within 5 days.
- Do not freeze.
- 1 litre
- Water, almonds* (5%), chia seeds* (1,5%), chia oil (0,4%), emulsifier (sunflower lecithin)*, thickener (carob bean flour)*, natural flavouring*
- *From organic farming
Nutritional Information (per 100g):
- Energy: 150.0kJ
- Fat: 2.90g
- of which saturates: 0.5g
- Alpha-linolenic acid (omega 3): 0.3g
- Carbohydrate: 0.8g
- of which sugars: 0.30g
- Protein: 1.1g
- Salt: 0.10g
Country of Origin:
- Made in Spain
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.