- Organic sugar-free almond cooking cream
- For culinary use
- Alternative to dairy & soy single creams
- Lactose-free, gluten-free
- Suitable for vegans
- Low salt, no added sugars
- Suitable for soups, pasta sauces, dressings & desserts
- Doesn’t curdle when cooking
- Can be boiled & mixed with acid ingredients (lemon, wine, mustard etc)
- Ingredients from organic farming, controlled & certified according to European regulation
- Free from chemical fertilisers, pesticides & GMOs
- No artificial additives or preservatives
- Recyclable Tetra Brik packaging, certified by the Forest Stewardship Council
- Packaging is free of bisphenol A & phthalates
Please Note: According to European regulations, a product can only be marketed as “sugar-free” if it contains no more than 0.5g of sugars per 100g or 100ml. This EcoMil Almond Culinary Cream contains just 0.5g of sugar per 100g.
- Keep refrigerated after opening and consume within 5 days.
- Do not freeze.
- Water, almond* (7%), sunflower oil*, stabilisers (arabic gum*, xanthan gum), sea salt, natural almond flavouring*
- *From organic farming
Nutritional Information (per 100g):
- Energy: 406.0kJ
- Fat: 8.90g
- of which saturates: 0.8g
- Carbohydrate: 2.0g
- of which sugars: 0.50g
- Protein: 1.5g
- Salt: 0.04g
Country of Origin:
- Made in Spain
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product31/10/2020, By AriAmazing14/07/2020, By MichellePerfect for coffee06/05/2020, By ElderNot good03/05/2020, By LaraNot impressed.03/02/2019, By LanéI am not too fond of the taste but it has a lovely consistency and makes cooking a dream.16/10/2018, By SandraNo-where did it say that this was cream and not milk. MY BAD I didnt look at the size and was mortified when my package arrived and they were little boxes of cream (It also doesn't say cream on the packaging) when I was expecting a 1 litre of almond milk ... that is totally on me, however is should really state that this is cream
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.