- Coffee cup made from naturally organic, renewable bamboo fibre
- Limited edition William Morris “Poppy” design
- Functional & stylish
- Lid & grip are silicone
- Naturally sterile
- No flavour-taint or transfer
- BPA-free and phthalate-free
- Handy spill-proof lid
- Reusable again & again
Using Ecoffee cups will help to make a dent in the 100 billion single-use coffee cups that go to landfill each year!
- Dishwasher safe
- Not suitable for microwave
- Ecoffee cup: bamboo fibres and non-GMO corn starch, resin* and fossil
- * Resin contains melamine in accordance with EU Food Safety Regulation No. 10/2011
- Lid and grip: silicone (recyclable)
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product18/02/2019, By MelissaThis cup is something I was the most excited about getting.
I love the style and prettiness of it and that I am playing my part in saving the planet.08/12/2018, By RuthThis is a lovely (and light) coffee cup, perfect for porting around.01/11/2018, By FahadGreat product to use as a mug and flask. Good environmentally conscious choice as well09/02/2018, By JennaLove it. Next time will get the smaller one as I drink more caps than lattes. But the design is so elegant I don’t mind the space it takes in my handbag. And the size is perfect for those “double” days.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.