- Eco-friendly bamboo travel mug
- “Dark Energy” design in midnight blue
- Made with renewable bamboo fibre & corn starch
- Includes spill-proof lid & easy grip in soft, recyclable silicone
- BPA-free and phthalate-free
- Cuts down on landfill waste
- Lightweight but sturdy & strong
- Can be reused for years
- Naturally sterile; no flavour taint or transfer
100 billion single-use coffee cups end up in a landfill annually. Ecoffee aims to reduce this alarming number, by helping more consumers to switch from disposable to reusable cups.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Not microwave safe.
- Ecoffee cup: bamboo fibres and non-GMO corn starch, resin* and fossil
- * Resin contains melamine in accordance with EU Food Safety Regulation No. 10/2011
- Lid and grip: silicone (recyclable)
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product06/01/2020, By CatGreat reusable cup! Its the perfect size, light weight and durable. I have the bigger size too but prefer this one, as it is easier to carry around and the right size for a tall coffee.27/07/2019, By TessaI bought this for my brother and he loves it. He has been using it for the last 7 months or so and it is still in good nick xxx21/10/2018, By InaMost beautiful colour!!!! BUT best travel mug by far, cannot tell how many we have worked through before and there were always some design flaw, this one is excellent!!!14/08/2018, By KellyI love the size of it - light enough to carry around with me wherever, whenever! Plus it almost looks like one I would buy from my fave coffee shop, so no one looks at you strangely :)23/02/2018, By KEasy to clean, strong and beutiful20/02/2018, By JCI find myself grinning like a cat with a prize I'm so proud of doing my bit in saving the earth from plastic! ecoffee cup is magic - I LOVE IT!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.