- Elegant design inspired by artist William Morris
- Eco-friendly alternative to single-use disposable cups
- Tight-fitting food grade silicone seal
- No-drip resealable lid plug
- Perfect for hot, and cold drinks
- Prevents in-car spills
- BPA free
- William Morris is widely recognised as one the most culturally significant figures in Victorian-era Britain. Master printmaker, poet, social campaigner, and passionate environmentalist. His unmistakable and distinctive designs grace galleries and homes the world over. Embodying everything William Morris held true, this limited edition Ecoffee Cup is both useful and beautiful; a true functional classic of our time.
- Thoroughly wash with warm soapy water before first use.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Not microwave safe.
Did you know? Each year more than 100 billion single-use cups end up as rubbish. Join the Ecoffee Cup community to help. #stopthe100billion
- Capacity: 240 ml
- Weight (Empty): 160 g
- Ecoffee cup: bamboo fibres and non-GMO corn starch, resin* and fossil .
- * Resin contains melamine in accordance with EU Food Safety Regulation No. 10/2011
- Lid and grip: silicone (recyclable)
Country of Origin:
- Made in The People’s Republic Of China.
1 out of 2 people would recommend this product03/08/2019, By Lorrainehttps://www.iamexpat.de/lifestyle/lifestyle-news/stay-away-bamboo-coffee-cups-german-consumer-group-warns
Love using this cup, although I read this article explaining the ingredients of the rsin used in most bamboo cups. Not sure if these contain the same type of resin.22/02/2019, By JessI own three ecocoffee cups and I love them! Great for any hot drinks as well as my morning smoothie. Worth it!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.