Each year 100 billion single-use coffee cups end up in a landfill. That's why the Ecoffee Cup was created, not from plastic or ceramic, but with one of the world's most sustainable resources – naturally organic bamboo fibre.
In a range of amazing designs to suit any personality.
- 400ml Capacity
- Made with naturally organic bamboo fibre - Fast growing, quickly renewable and highly sustainable
- Biodegradable base materials with recyclable extras
- Cuts daily consumer waste
- Fully dishwasher safe
- Naturally sterile: no flavour-taint
- Resealable 'no-drip' lid
- Reusable over and over
- A tactile experience similar to thick, yet light cardboard
- BPA and phthalate free
- should last for years – if you treat it nicely of course
- Makes for a great socially conscious gift.
Every time you use your Ecoffee Cup you’re helping make a tiny dent in the 100 billion single-use coffee cups that go to landfill each year!
Ecoffee cup: bamboo fibres and non-GMO corn starch (biodegradable)
Lid and grip: silicone (recyclable)
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product01/07/2017, By AyandaThese were well received by my parents when I bought 2 for them24/06/2017, By AyandaAdd some sophistication with these cups. Your friends will talk about it all day. It's unlike a flask but with a beautiful flask and it will be the perfect accompaniment
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.