Please note that this product does not fall under essential items as outlined by the government during the nationwide lockdown. It will only be available for purchase once the nationwide lockdown has been lifted.Read More
Each year 100 billion single-use coffee cups end up in a landfill. That's why the Ecoffee Cup was created, not from plastic or ceramic, but with one of the world's most sustainable resources – naturally organic bamboo fibre.
In a range of amazing designs to suit any personality.
- 400ml Capacity
- Made with naturally organic bamboo fibre - Fast growing, quickly renewable and highly sustainable
- Cuts daily consumer waste
- Fully dishwasher safe
- Naturally sterile: no flavour-taint
- Resealable 'no-drip' lid
- Reusable over and over
- A tactile experience similar to thick, yet light cardboard
- BPA and phthalate free
- Should last for years – if you treat it nicely of course
- Makes for a great socially conscious gift.
Every time you use your Ecoffee Cup you’re helping make a tiny dent in the 100 billion single-use coffee cups that go to landfill each year!
- Dishwasher safe.
- Not microwave safe.
- Ecoffee cup: bamboo fibres and non-GMO corn starch, resin* and fossil
- * Resin contains melamine in accordance with EU Food Safety Regulation No. 10/2011
- Lid and grip: silicone (recyclable)
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product31/12/2019, By MeganBest coffee cup ever! Perfect for my early morning coffee and love that I can use it multiple times over!05/08/2019, By LielieLOVE LOVE LOVE MY ECO CUP - USE IT DAILY !! Beautiful designs to choose from as well !!26/04/2018, By taraGreat cup.30/11/2017, By GeorgieLove my Ecoffee Cup. Use it every day.01/07/2017, By AyandaThese were well received by my parents when I bought 2 for them24/06/2017, By AyandaAdd some sophistication with these cups. Your friends will talk about it all day. It's unlike a flask but with a beautiful flask and it will be the perfect accompaniment
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.