Each year 100 billion single-use coffee cups end up in a landfill. That's why the Ecoffee Cup was created, not from plastic or ceramic, but with one of the world's most sustainable resources – naturally organic bamboo fibre.
In a range of amazing designs to suit any personality.
- 400ml Capacity
- Made with naturally organic bamboo fibre - Fast growing, quickly renewable and highly sustainable
- Cuts daily consumer waste
- Fully dishwasher safe
- Naturally sterile: no flavour-taint
- Resealable 'no-drip' lid
- Reusable over and over
- A tactile experience similar to thick, yet light cardboard
- BPA and phthalate free
- Should last for years – if you treat it nicely of course
- Makes for a great socially conscious gift.
Every time you use your Ecoffee Cup you’re helping make a tiny dent in the 100 billion single-use coffee cups that go to landfill each year!
- Dishwasher safe.
- Not microwave safe.
- Ecoffee cup: bamboo fibres and non-GMO corn starch, resin* and fossil
- * Resin contains melamine in accordance with EU Food Safety Regulation No. 10/2011
- Lid and grip: silicone (recyclable)
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product10/06/2019, By SusannaBought for a friend's birthday as I love mine so much and she often gets take away coffee!30/01/2018, By SaraLove this! The fact that the entire cup can be composted one day is really great. pretty design and more importantly easy to use.
I'm buying one for each of my BFFs for their Bdays this year.01/07/2017, By AyandaThis reminded me of autumn. So I bought it specifically to use in Autumn29/05/2017, By SueIt's a great (large) cup, colourful, happy, snazzy
I love that i can reuse it. Simply marvellous24/05/2017, By CandiceI bought this as a gift for a friend who was lamenting the number of cardboard cups she goes through with her takeaway coffee addition. She has been raving about it! She says it doesn't leave too much of a strange taste from the lid (something I was worried about as another type of cup I bought in the past did this).
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.