Each year 100 billion single-use coffee cups end up in a landfill. That's why the Ecoffee Cup was created, not from plastic or ceramic, but with one of the world's most sustainable resources – naturally organic bamboo fibre.
In a range of amazing designs to suit any personality.
- 400ml Capacity
- Made with naturally organic bamboo fibre - Fast growing, quickly renewable and highly sustainable
- Biodegradable base materials with recyclable extras
- Cuts daily consumer waste
- Fully dishwasher safe
- Naturally sterile: no flavour-taint
- Resealable 'no-drip' lid
- Reusable over and over
- A tactile experience similar to thick, yet light cardboard
- BPA and phthalate free
- should last for years – if you treat it nicely of course
- Makes for a great socially conscious gift.
Every time you use your Ecoffee Cup you’re helping make a tiny dent in the 100 billion single-use coffee cups that go to landfill each year!
Ecoffee cup: bamboo fibres and non-GMO corn starch (biodegradable)
Lid and grip: silicone (recyclable)
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product24/05/2017, By CandiceI bought this as a gift for a friend who was lamenting the number of cardboard cups she goes through with her takeaway coffee addition. She has been raving about it! She says it doesn't leave too much of a strange taste from the lid (something I was worried about as another type of cup I bought in the past did this).
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.