- Kind to your skin, the environment and your pocket
- Suitable for sensitive skin types and people with eczema
- Endorsed by the UK’s National Eczema Society
- All parts of the Ecoegg are made from 100% recycled materials
- Packaged in FSC (Forestry Stewardship Council) certified paper and plant based inks
- Not tested on animals
- Tourmaline pellets weaken the adhesive forces between dirt and fabrics
- Mineral pellets naturally ionize the oxygen molecules in water to lift away dirt and grime
- Totally grey water safe
- Doesn’t contain any harsh chemicals, petroleum based substances, optical brighteners, bleaches, ammonias or optimisers
- The 210 wash EcoEgg can clean up to 1 years worth of laundry
- The 720 wash EcoEgg can clean up to 3 years worth of laundry
- Works out to less than R1.00 per wash
- Completely replaces laundry detergent
- Fragranced with essential oils
- No harsh chemicals
- Easy to use
- To open the egg, grip each half
- Push the button and twist the bottom halfin the opposite direction of the arrow
- Separate the two halves
- Stand the larger, more pointed half of you Ecoegg on a flat surface
- Empty three (3) packets of mineral pellets and one pack of tourmaline ceramic pellets into it
- Place the smaller half back on top the larger half, lining up the triangles
- Twist together in the direction of the arrow
- Ensure you Ecoegg is fixed firmly back together before use
- Store your Ecoegg and the refill pellets in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight
- Available in 2 specifications: 210 Washes, and 720 Washes
- Recycled Polyurethane
- Mineral Pellets: Sodium Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Carbonate, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Metasilicate, Emulsifier, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Citrate, Essential Oils
Country of Origin:
- Made in The United Kingdom
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product23/01/2019, By MarietteI washed my most smelly active wear with the EcoEgg and afterwards it smelled so fresh! This product will save you a ton of money as well as the earth!07/12/2018, By LisaWorks really well! Clean great smelling laundry every time :-)
I just bought a second one as a gift!14/11/2018, By DanielleI love this product! I just throw it into the washing machine without a second thought and out comes perfectly clean, nice smelling clothes. The best thing about this egg is that you don't have to constantly worry about finding hypo-allergenic washing powder all the time - and it works out so cheap. I will definitely buy another one after a year!10/10/2018, By Crizelle5 weeks in and I still LOVE this egg (I bought the fragrance free one) and think that it is the best product I've ever come across!!
I decided to try this when searching for something more cost-effective than Triple Orange Bio-Detergent that we've been using for over 2.5 years (it worked great by the way....fantastic for cloth diapers...but just became too expensive!).
I was initially very skeptical, but it turns out that the Eco Egg cleans just as well, actually even better (we wash 8-10 loads a week that includes toddler and gym clothing and use only cold water).
It is recommended to treat stains before washing, so for tough stains, I simply rub on some Triple Orange Bio-Detergent a while before washing (for very tough ones I put it in the sun for a while after application like I did with cloth diapers). Then I wash with the egg and viola!
The Eco Egg saves A LOT of money, especially when already using only all-natural laundry detergents. It is also super easy to use.
* No cons yet, but I will write an update 1 year in (since I bought the 720 washes!)08/10/2018, By TammySo far, very pleased with the results. Have not had really soiled laundry to wash yet, but I am pleased with the softness of my clothing, the light fragrance and no more soap/filler residue left on dark clothing.06/09/2018, By Little GLove the laundry egg and it is so easy to use.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.