- Certified organic (ES-ECO-025-NA)
- Can be used in the same way as apple cider vinegar
- The vinegar is a beautiful shade of deep ruby
- Contains mother enzymes
- Helps prevent indigestion
- Soothes a sore throat
- Acts as a natural toner good for acne, and restoring the pH of your skin
- Can be used to clear dandruff
- May help to control blood sugar levels
The potent powers of pomegranate:
- High concentrations of polyphenol antioxidants
- Is a good source of vitamins K, B9 and B5
- Store in a cool place, out of direct sunlight
- Shake well before use
- 500 ml
- Organic Pomegranate (Punica Granatum) Vinegar
Country of Origin:
- Made in Spain
9 out of 10 people would recommend this product25/08/2021, By LJPDefinitely gets a 5/5. Love the subtle flavour of the raspberries07/07/2021, By DJ187I use this to rinse out my hair since don't use conditioner.
It functions pretty much the same as ACV but the smell doesn't seem to linger as much which is great.20/04/2021, By MaddiI love this vinegar with its high antioxidant count. It’s healthy and wonderful in salad dressings.05/04/2021, By ADelicious! A bit more if a pomegranate taste would have been perfect though.07/02/2021, By ZaneleGood stuff29/10/2020, By Yususgreat product15/05/2020, By DeeNot exactly what I was expecting. Have a look for Korean drinking vinegar online. But, if you are looking for something like ACV, just a little more fancy, this is it.06/05/2020, By MonicaEnjoying it07/01/2020, By JonineBrilliant product24/08/2019, By SamanthaA bit sharp, but absolutely yummy and great on salads.
My friends and family have also tried it and really liked it too.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.