Please Note: This product will be dispatched within 24 hours of you placing an order, but is sent from a different warehouse so will arrive separately.
- Up to 24 hours of power
- Gives you up to 2 full nights of eco-friendly & reliable LED lighting
- Can be used to charge your phone, tablet or laptop
- Easy to set up
- Easily portable
- Ideal for home & campsite use
- 1 year warranty
- 1 x Ecoboxx Qube 90
- 1 x 10Wp solar panel with stand for daily battery maintenance
- 4 x 3W super bright LED lights with independent switches
- 1 x 7.2Ah Lead Crystal battery
- 1 x USB charging port
Why does the Ecoboxx use lead crystal batteries?
- Durable, reliable, excellent cycle life
- Good high & low temperature performance
- Low self-discharge, long shelf life
- No “memory effect” or “floating effect”
- No maintenance needed
- You can recharge your Ecoboxx Qube using the solar panel or AC charger.
- The Ecoboxx Qube can be charged while not in use.
- Solar charging: Approx. 1 full day of direct sunlight for full charge.
- Wall charging: Approx. 2-3 hours.
- Please Note: Do not charge with both at the same time.
- Power supply controlled by a master switch at the back of the unit.
- Always switch your Ecoboxx off after use.
- If possible, keep your Ecoboxx plugged into the grid when not in use. If this is not possible, please ensure that your unit is fully charged when stored.
- Fully recharge the unit at least every 3 months; failure to do this can cause permanent damage to the lead crystal battery.
Ecoboxx units are not water-resistant, shockproof or drop-proof.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product29/06/2017, By AyandaThis box is a ton of fun for camping and just being able to provide a light source when Power goes out. I really get a great use out this product
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.