Please Note: This product will be dispatched within 24 hours of you placing an order, but is sent from a different warehouse so will arrive separately.
- Scooter made of recycled plastic
- Deck & brake made of fishing nets, ropes & trawls
- Award-winning & loved by kids
- Height-adjustable handlebars ensure years of fun
- Learn to steer mechanism
- Promotes balance, coordination & motor skills
- Fibreglass footplate prevents slipping
- Every part is replaceable
- Ultra-durable & long-lasting
- Light-weight frame
- Ocean green colour
- Swiss design & engineering
- Suitable for ages 2 to 6
Ecological benefits of the Eco-Scooter include:
- Great way to introduce kids to waste-less living
- Reduces landfilling
- Reduces marine pollution
- Reduces the loss of marine life
- 1% for the planet
- Donate 1% of the annual sales of ECO scooter product line to environmental charities.
- Do not exceed max weight and height.
- Max weight: 35 kg.
- Max height: 110 cm.
How do they do it? The Micro ECO recycling process involves the following steps: firstly they collected used fishing gear including nets and ropes. These are then shredded, cleaned and made into pellets of recycled plastic. The recycled plastic is then placed in a mould making the ECO Scooter deck.
- Net Weight: 1.99 kg
- Handlebar weight: 49 cm to 68cm
- Deck: Width 11 cm; Length 30 cm
- Recycled plastic, rubber and metal.
- Cardboard box.
Country of Origin:
- Product of Switzerland
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product18/08/2021, By LuisaWe love this scooter! I bought it from a friend whose kids had grown too old for it, both my son and my daughter used it over 5 years and its still in perfect condition (apart from the obvious scratches after plenty of adventures). There are a few children's items that are so durable! I can highly recommend it. The higher price point pays off over the years!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.