Baobab oil is known for the following beauty benefits:
- Skin softening
- Skin restructuring
- Quick absorption
- Improves the elasticity of the skin
- Encourages regeneration of cells without clogging pores
- Essential fatty acids contribute towards maintaining a healthy skin
- Superb moisturising benefits for skin and hair
- It is a non-siccative (non-drying) oil.
- In order to replenish the skin layers with fatty acids and natural oils it can be applied topically to the skin
- For skin problems, apply directly to the skin by rubbing the oil into the affected area once or twice a day
- As a face moisturizer, massage the oil around the eyes, mouth and cheeks
- As a body moisturizer, wet your hand with water add a few drops of baobab oil to the wet, then rub into the skin on arms and legs
You can also add a few drops to your regular face and body creams and in this way get the benefits of the baobab oil
- Add it to bath oil or just after a bath, rub oil into wet skin, wait for the oil to absorb and then dry
- Baobab Oil is also good for strengthening damaged hair and for moisturizing dry hair, so just add it to your hair conditioner
In the Press
- TLC Spring 2007: "Baobob is used in skin care products and is a superb skin moisturiser. It absorbs quickly without leaving an oily residue. Baobab seed oil is further rich in omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids. It is used in the formulations of up-market bath oils, soap, body lotions and face moisturisers. Furthermore topical application of Baobab Oil has been shown to alleviate chronic dry skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis."
- People/ Mense September 2007: "Add a few drops to your regular face and body creams or add it to your bath to get the benefits of regular Baobab Oil."
Vitamin D, Palmitic acid, Oleic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Omega 3 & Omega 6 Fatty Acids.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.