- An all-natural water filter that kills bacteria, traps chlorine and other chemicals, within the porous high surface area, returning your water to a more pure state
- Ensures your water is clean, healthy, and completely safe for drinking
- Improves freshness and taste of any water
- Infuses water with healthy organic minerals
- Can be broken up to fit any bottle or container, providing an easy portable water purification system on the go, hopefully reducing dependency on plastic single-use water bottles - protecting our planet and protecting our oceans
- Biodegradable: At the end of their life, the filters can be broken up and mixed into potted plants, gardens, or composted
- Bamboo is fast growing and one of the best eco-friendly materials out there, assisting in reforestation activities
- Boil bamboo charcoal sticks for a few minutes before use
- Once complete, place directly into a water jug, bottle or glass, waiting 10 minutes before drinking
- Absorption of organic materials and the taste of chlorine begins to improve after ten minutes but it is best to leave all four straws in one liter of water for at least six hours for maximum absorption
- Four straws can clean one litre of water a day for approximately one month
- We recommend that all four sticks be used per one litre of water (this can be reduced according to volume)
10 out of 10 people would recommend this product12/05/2021, By Gabriellemakes water taste much better and I have used the water to grow kefir cultures so it must work.03/06/2020, By BudgeI haven't had access to spring water during lockdown and this has really helped improved the taste of municipal water18/03/2020, By CarikaI really like the product. It cleans the water quite a bit and takes away the chemical taste in the water. Not quite as good as bottled water, but definitely the right alternative to save some plastic (and lots of money).14/03/2020, By PatI was very sceptical at first. But I can definitely taste the difference in tap water and water I've filtered with the bamboo.17/01/2020, By SupportWell done04/11/2019, By LesleyI use it in as a filter for water in the fridge31/07/2019, By jakenessthese are wonderful for the camping and hiking trips28/11/2018, By TwiMy friend lives in a rural area where the drinking water is not very tasty. Purchased these for her. She said that the water now tastes as good as spring bottled water! I use it at home in JHB - no noticeable difference in taste but the water is softer.11/05/2018, By CmWater tastes great, low environ impact. I did read on a different brand that you can reactivate and purify after a month instead of throwing away. So I will try that.05/02/2018, By LynNot bad. They do the job, as per the box. You get a couple of sticks in the pack, so if you are wanting them for smaller amounts of liquid, then its good value. Though if you are using in a large container, then you need all of them. The sticks themselves are quite thin and being hollow, also quite fragile. Mine arrived quite broken and although they still will work, it was kinda annoying and disappointing.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.