What it does
Rich in fortifying wheat proteins to feed growing hair, it contains plant-derived moisturisers that naturally bind and sustain moisture and nourish away knots and tangles. Gentle organically certified Wheat Peptides soothe sensitive scalps and re-balance the natural protective mantle of the skin. It is incredibly effective as a detangler and promotes a healthy shine.
How to use it
Apply a small amount to wet hands. Work over the hands first and then disperse evenly throughout the hair. Begin at the nape.
When to use it
It is suitable for everyday use on children over three years old and ideal to complement Prevent or Prevent Sensitive shampoo.
When not to use it
Do not use if there is a known sensitivity to any essential oils. A test patch should be carried out prior to use on sensitive or infant skin.
It provides sustained moisture and body resulting in shine, flexibility and tangle free combing.
It is recommended for
- Delicate, fine hair that becomes easily tangled;
- Delicate and sensitive skin;
- Coarse, unruly hair;
- Normal, oily or dry scalps;
- Itchy or scaly scalps;
- Help to make hair unattractive for head lice; and
- Children over three years old.
- Contains 100% pure essential oils.
- Adds strength to fine, brittle hair.
- Reduces hair breakage by more than 80%.
- Nourishes curly hair to prevent frizzies.
- Contains natural wheat peptides to soothe the skin.
- Assists in the prevention of dry hair and scalp.
- >97% plant derived, organically certified and/or wild harvested ingredients.
- Readily biodegradable.
- Natural plant moisturisers.
- Waterway friendly.
- Effortless combing and detangling.
- Free of Parabens, Artificial preservative, artificial fragrance and artificial colouring.
- Contains natural solvent plant oils to assist in cleaner rinsing.
- Smells nice to us but not nice for head lice.
Key flower and plant ingredients
- Lemon-scented Myrtle, Lemon-scented Tea Tree, Aniseed Myrtle/Aniseed Oil, Citrus Peel Extract and our unique Melaleuca Tea Tree Blend, provide primary fragrant notes and smell nice to us but not nice for head lice. Further, this cocktail of natural essences assists as a natural preservative within this formulation.
- Australian Blue Cypress and Australian Sandalwood Oil act as Mother Naturals preservatives. These natural essences prevent the growth of bacteria and fungus.
- Organically certified Wheat Peptides act to reduce hair breakage, repair damaged hair and act as a powerful anti-inflammatory to reduce an inflamed and/or itchy scalp.
- Vitamin E, a natural antioxidant derived from Seaweed.
- Coconut derived moisturisers nourish the scalp and hair.
- Holistic Aloe Vera… totally unprocessed from the plant pulp to our bottle, guaranteeing the purest actives for soothing the scalp.
- Strengthens and moisturises.
- Contains 3% pure Australian essential oils.
- >95% certified organic/pure plant essences.
Aqua (Spring Water)*, Chitosan Lactate (Ultra Marine)*, Cetearyl Alcohol (Coconut)*, Botanical Complex (Cocos Nucifera, Limonene, Melaleuca Quinquenervia, Leptospermum Petersonii, Backhousia Citriodora, Backhousia Anisata, Pimpinella Anisum, Eucalyptus Radiata, Mentha Piperita, Citrus Paradisi, Santalum Spicatum, Callitris Intratropica)*, Coco-Glucoside (Coconut)*, Coco-Glucoside and Glyceryl Oleate (Coconut), Hydrolysed Wheat Protein*, Glyceryl Stearate (Coconut)*, Moringa Seed Oil (Moringa Oleifera)*, Lactic Acid, Lecithin (Egg Yolk) (and) Tocopherol (Vit E) (and) Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vit C) (and) Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Citral, Geraniol, Linalool, Farnesol, Citronellol, Eugenol, Nerolina
1 out of 2 people would recommend this product
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.