Microgreens growing kit with coriander seeds
GMO-free coriander seeds
Takes just 15 - 20 days to harvest
Grow directly from the biodegradable box
The kit comes with enough seeds for 2 harvests
Made in Cape Town
Add to fried brekkies, homemade smoothies, juices, or curries
Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- 1 x Peat Growing Medium
- 2 x Sachets of Coriander Seeds
- 1 x Biodegradable Box
- Pour the growing medium from the bag into the box & add 2 cups of water to the medium.
- Spread 1 sachet of seeds evenly over the medium, close the lid & place on a shelf for 5 days to allow for germination.
- Open the box on day 5 & place it on a windowsill to allow light onto the microgreens.
- On day 7-10 (once the greens are 3-5 cm in height), cut the stalks above the soil base & add your greens to salads, smoothies, etc.
- Repeat the process using your second sachet of seeds.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Dimensions: 15 x 11 x 4cm
- Total weight: 100g
- Natural Peat Growing Medium, GMO-Free Coriander Seeds.
- Biodegradable box
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.