Using Bio Ceramics, magnets and agitation the SmartKlean Eco-Friendly Laundry Ball provides a 100% natural and effective wash without the worry of chemical traces left behind on clothes, skin or the environment.
- Powerfully cleans and softens 365 Loads of laundry.
- Leaves no residue on fabrics - perfect for babies and those who suffer from eczema, psoriasis and sensitive skin.
- Maintains colour and quality of fabrics like new.
- Zero chemical run off-harmless and loving to aquatic life.
- No rinse cycle required -can cut water and energy costs.
- Reusable for up to 365 Loads - Less packaging waste.
- 100% Biodegradable Components.
- Eco-Friendly TPE exterior shell, BPA & PVC- FREE, Recyclable.
- Compatible with all top load, front load, HE and standard washing machines.
- Septic tank friendly.
One SmartKlean Laundry Ball can greatly reduce your carbon foot print by replacing dozens of plastic containers per year and preventing gallons of chemical waste from entering our aquatic ecosystems. It is 100% free of BPA and PVC, uses biodegradable components and a recyclable shell.
IMPORTANT: Before using the Laundry Ball for the first time, please clean your washing machine.
- Fill up the washing machine with hot water and pour in 2 cups of white vinegar or baking soda in
- Let it sit for 1 hour then start washing machine and run through a complete cycle
- Repeat if necessary
- Always follow fabric care instructions
- Pre-treat any stains before wash
- Set to wash with COLD water. Do NOT use hot water. Heat may damage or reduce the lifespan of the laundry ball
- Start Wash
- The laundry ball DOES NOT contain bleaching agents. Natural whitening aids are recommended to use with the laundry ball.
- Tip: Hydrogen Peroxide is a natural mild whitener. Per full load, pour in 1 cup to soap dispenser.
Check laundry for stains before washing - many stains need pretreatment. Use a Stain Remover in conjunction with the laundry ball.
Hard water makes cleaning products less effective. If your laundry ball is not cleaning properly, add a cup of Borax or baking soda per full load.
9 out of 9 people would recommend this product08/10/2017, By LucyThis ball works wonders!! It is almost more effective than normal laundry powder, even undies come out sparkling!
We also use washing machine grey water and it has seriously increased the quality of this water.12/07/2017, By IzaanI used it for the first time 3 weeks ago and so far so good :)
However, now that I came here to write the review, I see that I didn't follow the instruction on cleaning the washing machine first and washing with cold water only... these instructions weren't on the box. I also couldn't figure out how to skip the rinse cycle on my machine, so still using too much water.11/07/2017, By ShaunGreat product that works as promised. Only used it for a few weeks so far but we're already impressed. The best feature is that there is no detergent being used which omits the need for the rinse cycles, which drastically reduces water use per wash. Great for Cape Town's water crisis. We're using it with a Samsung Top Loader.10/07/2017, By LynThis is a good product - I use it to save on bad things getting into the environment, to save money on detergents etc. However, it does not really work well on very grubby stuff, and also not good for towels or articles that can be " snagged".07/06/2017, By LeatitiaSo glad to have discovered this marvel for laundry! It does exactly what it claims to. Will never use anything else again.06/06/2017, By TrudiThe Laundry Ball is wonderful - leaves clothes soft and clean and it saves loads of water and electricity.
However, I think it was designed for spinning washing machines. In my toploader machine it drops to the bottom and stays there. I have to manually lift it to the top again and shake it around in the washing. Maybe you can come up with say a set of three smaller, lighter laundry balls which will be able to circulate in a toploader machine?07/03/2017, By annettaI needed a phosphate free product that could wash in cold water. The Smart Kleen Laundry ball works beautifully - from our delicate work clothes to our grubby gardening clothes to our Egyptian cotton linen. I then tried the dogs bedding. We have several dog zones containing continental pillows and cotton bedding. All bedding and pillow cases are changed weekly. The Smart Kleen laundry ball washed everything fresh and clean with no doggy odour or dog hair, in COLD water! I love this product. All the grey water is sent into the garden so a double benefit for me.22/09/2016, By BelindaMy daughter introduced me to your website and I am so pleased to find these laundry balls at such a reasonable price! I am an avid fan of doing my laundry this way and can highly recommend this, especially for people with sensitive skins.20/07/2016, By sueGreat product. Very happy with the laundry ball so fa,r especially that I don have to buy laundry powder and sta- soft anymore!!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.