- Up to 10 minutes burning time
- Non-toxic and odourless burning
- No soot
- Can be used to light wood and charcoal
- Does not dry even if stored for a long time
- FCS certified
Instructions for Use
- Braai: Put charcoal in the braai, wind up 1-2 Fidibus Eco-friendly Firelighters, place them on the charcoal and light.
- Indoor fireplace, or wood-burning stove: Wind up 1-2 Fidibus Eco-friendly Firelighters, place them under a wood pyramid and light.
- 24 pieces
- Firelighters made of pure wood fibre, soaked with vegetable wax.
Country of Origin:
- Made in Germany
5 out of 6 people would recommend this product16/07/2018, By LynWorks well, but is expensive unfortunately, and not happy that this is an imported product, surely we have an equivalent that is proudly South African?07/04/2018, By TracyHubby says these are as good as regular fire lighters and, being involved in forest conservation, he loves that they are FSC certified!19/06/2017, By AliceI received this as a sample, and was really hoping it would work. Maybe I used it incorrectly, but did not last enough to start my fire. I hope they send me one more sample to try it again.21/06/2016, By MoniqueWe braai every weekend and my husband says they work as well as the
ormal ones he always used to buy from the shops, so im glad to have found a healthier alternative that works well.19/07/2015, By PierThis product really works and does not give off the horrible smell associated with its commercial alternatives. Great product.18/05/2014, By MichelleWe bought some of these firelighters in 2013 and used them for our braai and Morso oven... They work like a charm! We had some left over from last year and made a fire in our fireplace this week... No drying out! Would recommend this product and will be buying it again!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.