- Hydrating natural facial mask
- With kaolin clay & plant extracts
- Removes impurities, dirt & dead skin cells
- Revitalises dehydrated & dull skin
- Helps to detox the skin & reduce breakouts
- Balances the skin’s pH levels
- Sulphate-free, paraben-free
- No artificial colours or fragrances
- Cruelty-free (BWC certified)
- Not tested on animals
- After cleansing your face, apply the mask all over your face & neck, avoiding the eye area.
- Leave on for 20 minutes, until the mask hardens.
- Remove with warm water, then apply a natural toner & moisturiser.
- Store in a cool dry place at room temperature.
- For external use only.
- Water (Aqua), Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Fruit Powder*, Kaolin, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Powder, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil*, Cympobogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil*, Mentha Spicata (Spearmint) Oil*, Xanthan Gum, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Eugenol, Geraniol, Citronellol.
- *Certified Organic, Beauty Without Cruelty and Vegan.
- Glass Jar with Aluminium Lid.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product18/12/2020, By ExploreI love it16/12/2020, By ZimThis mask is really lovely for dry skin. After using it, my skin feels nourished and moisturised. I also use it for the occassional pimple, it makes it less visable or completely disappear overnight. The entire product range is worth every cent as the products last for a long time so you get value for money.02/11/2020, By AKSI use the entire facial range. The ph levels of my skin has balanced so no more oily skin, just smooth and glowing skin. The products also have a clean, natural and fresh fragrance.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.