- Crispy natural veggie straws with kale, tomato, spinach & potato
- No artificial flavours, colours or preservatives
- No MSG
- No BTHQ
- Great for lunchboxes
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Serve with your favourite dips like hummus, tzatziki, sour cream and salsas.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- After opening, consume within 2 days.
- Multipack Contains: 5 x Eat Real Veggie Straws (20 g).
- Nett Weight: 100 g.
- Potato Starch, Dehydrated Potato (30%), Rapeseed Oil, Salt, Tomato Powder (0.4%), Kale Powder (0.4%), Spinach Powder (0.4%), Red Beet (0.3%), Firming Agent (calcium chloride), Turmeric.
Allergen Advice: May contain traces of soy and celery.
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100 g
- Energy (kJ): 2093
- Fat (g): 25,5
- of which Saturates (g): 0,3
- Carbohydrate (g): 65,1
- of which Sugars (g): 2
- Fibre (g): 2,8
- Protein (g): 3,1
- Salt (g): 1,91
Country of Origin:
- Product of The United Kingdom.
12 out of 12 people would recommend this product30/10/2020, By Yususgreat product11/06/2020, By CandiceThey're great and nice and crispy but not too hard to bite into for the little ones10/06/2020, By RobinLove these, the kids love them and they make a great snack without all the junk.27/05/2020, By AnnaI love it12/05/2020, By Leainewow11/05/2020, By LunaOur whole family absolutely love this alternative to unhealthy commercial chips.06/05/2020, By FatimahAdults & kids alike will enjoy these healthy snacks that packs a punch by including veggies in the ingredient list. Be warned - 1 pack is not enough!05/05/2020, By HannaThese are so brilliant and yummy25/04/2020, By AWe gobble these up like they're being discontinued next week.13/04/2020, By PhumzaBought this for the first time to try them out with my toddler and they were a hit! Needless to say, I will be buying them again.03/04/2020, By LouLove these - great healthy treat for the little ones15/03/2020, By JanaGreat value pack
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.