- Chips made from all-natural ingredients
- Choose between lentils (sea salt flavour), hummus (tomato basil) or quinoa (sour cream & chives).
- Free from artificial flavours, colourants and preservatives
- No MSG
- No BTHQ
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Hold either side of the bag and pull to open.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- After opening, consume within 2 days.
Did you know? The Eat Real chips are free from all 14 major allergens including dairy, gluten, and soya.
- Selection Box Contains: 5 x Hummus Chips (45g), 5 x Lentil Chips (40g), 5 x Quinoa Chips (30g).
- Sea Salt Lentil Chips: Sea Salt Lentil Chips: Lentil Flour (40%), Potato Starch, Corn Starch, Rapeseed Oil, Sea Salt
- Tomato & Basil Hummus Chips: Chickpea Flour (24%), Rice, Potato Starch, Rapeseed Oil, Corn Flour, Tomato & Basil Seasoning (7%) (Rice Flour, Sugar, Dextrose, Salt, Tomato Powder, Yeast Extract Powder, Onion Powder, Herbs (basil, parsley), Garlic Powder, Citric Acid, Natural Flavouring, Spice (cayenne pepper), Colour (Paprika Extract), Salt.
- Sour Cream & Chive Quinoa Chips: Quinoa Flour (29%), Corn Flour, Rice Flour, Corn Starch, Lentil Flour, Pea Flour, Rapeseed Oil, Sour Cream & Chive Seasoning (7%) (Rice Flour, Onion Powder, Sugar, Salt, Yeast Extract Powder, Natural Flavouring, Garlic Powder, Herb (Chive), Citric Acid), Sugar, Salt.
- Individually packaged chips in an Eat Real cupboard box.
Country of Origin:
- Product of The United Kingdom.
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product20/05/2021, By LisaThis is one of my favorite gluten free snacks. It's filling and packed with flavor!07/02/2021, By GreenieLovely27/12/2020, By LuckyPicnic mate01/12/2020, By NothembaF2N don't disappoint11/11/2020, By ChantéDelicious healthy alternative to normal potato chicken s. I like all 3 flavours.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.