- Jalapeño & Cheddar flavoured corn puffs with quinoa and kale
- No artificial flavours, colours or preservatives
- No MSG
- No BTHQ
- Great for lunchboxes
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Enjoy as a delicious snack at any time of the day.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- After opening, consume within 2 days.
- Nett Weight: 40 g.
- Maize (54%), Rapeseed Oil, Jalapeño & Cheddar Seasoning (11%) (Rice Flour, Sugar, Dried Green Bell Pepper, Salt, Dried Red Bell Pepper, Tomato Powder, Yeast Extract Powder, Natural Flavouring, Onion Powder, Herb (Parsley), Spice (Cayenne Pepper), Colour (Paprika Extract), Rosemary Extract, Turmeric Extract (Natural Turmeric Flavouring, Colour (Curcumin)), Quinoa (3%), Kale (2%).
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100 g
- Energy (kJ): 1942
- Fat (g): 24,7
- of which Saturates (g): 1,9
- Carbohydrate (g): 53,6
- of which Sugars (g): 3,5
- Fibre (g): 2,7
- Protein (g): 5
- Salt (g): 2,17
Country of Origin:
- Product of The United Kingdom.
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product24/03/2020, By LeighNote these contain very little quinoa and kale (3% & 2%, respectively) and are therefore just pricey corn puffs. Still, my son enjoyed them regardless, and assigned the 3 leaf rating. FYI, the ingredients are as follows, since these aren't listed here:
Maize (54%), Rapeseed oil, jalapeno & cheddar seasoning (11%), (rice flour, sugar, dried green & red bell pepper, salt, tomato powder, natural flavouring, onion powder, herb (parsley), spice (cayenne pepper), colour (paprika extract), rosemary extract, turmeric extract, quinoa (3%), kale (2%)06/03/2020, By SiaSo healthy and tastes absolutely amazing26/02/2020, By JiaTasy kale chips. Need I say more? Okay, KALE.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.