- Tomato & Basil flavour chips made from lentils
- 40% less fat than regular potato crisps
- No artificial flavours, colours or preservatives
- No MSG
- No BTHQ
- Great for lunchboxes
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Serve with your favourite dips like hummus, tzatziki, sour cream and salsas.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- After opening, consume within 2 days.
- Nett Weight: 40 g.
- Lentil Flour (40%), Potato Starch, Corn Starch, Rapeseed Oil, Tomato & Basil Seasoning (7%) (Rice Flour, Sugar, Dextrose, Salt, Tomato Powder, Yeast Extract Powder, Onion Powder, Herbs (basil, parsley), Garlic Powder, Citric Acid, Natural Flavouring, Spice (cayenne pepper), Colour (Paprika Extract)), Salt.
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100 g
- Energy (kJ): 1954
- Fat (g): 19,4
- of which Saturates (g): 1,4
- Carbohydrate (g): 66
- of which Sugars (g): 2,2
- Fibre (g): 3,2
- Protein (g): 9,3
- Salt (g): 2,8
Country of Origin:
- Product of The United Kingdom.
7 out of 8 people would recommend this product18/06/2020, By NatashaGreat snack15/06/2020, By LeighI enjoy many flavours in the Eat Real chips range, but not this one, so I'm happy I gave it a try, but will stick to the flavours that I prefer. To each their own..22/05/2020, By ShereenThe potato has to find a new day job. These are absolutely amazing! Do not expect to eat a handful and save the rest for later, its impossible to put these down - and its not due to MSG or Tartrazine because these are super healthy!05/05/2020, By ElderWolfed these down in seconds26/04/2020, By KPhenomenal chips with brilliant crunch and flavor.03/04/2020, By LouSo tasty - love it.06/03/2020, By SiaSo Delicious26/02/2020, By JiaSo good, you can't quite believe it's a healthy chip.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.