- Mint & Mango Infused chips made from lentils
- 40% less fat than regular potato crisps
- No artificial flavours, colours or preservatives
- No MSG
- No BTHQ
- Great for lunchboxes
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Serve with your favourite dips like hummus, tzatziki, sour cream and salsas.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- After opening, consume within 2 days.
- Nett Weight: 40 g.
- Lentil Flour (40%), Potato Starch, Corn Starch, Rapeseed Oil, Mango & Mint Seasoning (5%) (Onion Powder, Salt, Sugar, Rice Flour, Spice (coriander seed, cayenne pepper, black pepper, fenugreek seed, turmeric, cumin, cinnamon, clove), Acidity Regulator (sodium diacetate), Herb (1%) (mint), Tomato Powder, Flavourings, Mango Powder (1%), Acid (citric acid), Orange Juice Powder, Lemon Juice Powder).
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100 g
- Energy (kJ): 1997
- Fat (g): 22
- of which Saturates (g): 1,8
- Carbohydrate (g): 60,6
- of which Sugars (g): 1,3
- Fibre (g): 3,7
- Protein (g): 7,7
- Salt (g): 2,9
Country of Origin:
- Product of The United Kingdom.
15 out of 15 people would recommend this product30/10/2020, By YususGreat product29/10/2020, By Yususgreat product
23/10/2020, By MFExtremely low calorie healthy snack
Tastes better than fried chips05/10/2020, By KarraLove this Flavor Combo, Super Tasty.29/09/2020, By NicoleIn love with the Eat Real chips so cant wait to try this flavour15/09/2020, By LetitiaLove this flavor17/08/2020, By ShereenThese are delicious and not your run of the mill flavour if you're looking for something new to try.16/08/2020, By CarlaMy gluten intolerant son loves it01/08/2020, By FantasyWhat a one12/05/2020, By Sandesh Elainelove05/05/2020, By BiancaCrisp, nutritious snack26/04/2020, By ABig fan of all these delightful chip flavors.03/04/2020, By LouSo tasty - love it.26/03/2020, By Lanah-LeeDelicious flavour!!06/03/2020, By Lucillewow such a unique and amazing flavour
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.