- Creamy Dill flavour chips made from lentils
- 40% less fat than regular potato crisps
- No artificial flavours, colours or preservatives
- No MSG
- No BTHQ
- Great for lunchboxes
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Serve with your favourite dips like hummus, tzatziki, sour cream and salsas.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- After opening, consume within 2 days.
- Nett Weight: 40 g.
- Lentil Flour (40%), Potato Starch, Corn Starch, Rapeseed Oil, Creamy Dill Seasoning (7%) (Dried Glucose Syrup, Rice Flour, Dextrose, Salt, Onion Powder, Yeast Extract Powder, Sugar, Natural Flavouring, Citric Acid, Herbs (parsley, dill), Spice (dill seed)), Salt.
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100 g
- Energy (kJ): 1848
- Fat (g): 14
- of which Saturates (g): 1,4
- Carbohydrate (g): 65,8
- of which Sugars (g): 1,1
- Fibre (g): 3,8
- Protein (g): 9,8
- Salt (g): 2,8
Country of Origin:
- Product of The United Kingdom.
16 out of 16 people would recommend this product30/10/2020, By YususGreat product30/10/2020, By Edwinagreat product23/10/2020, By MFGreat product29/09/2020, By NicoleLove this flavour :-)16/08/2020, By CarlaMy gluten intolerant son loves it01/08/2020, By FantasyYes to this30/07/2020, By SamanthaLove the flavour. Closest I have come to anything tasting creamy and delicious. You wouldn't believe its vegan, it tastes so great03/06/2020, By TalyaSo delicious! Really love these12/05/2020, By Nokwandalove09/05/2020, By LeighI enjoy many flavours in the Eat Real chips range, but not this one, so I'm happy I gave it a try, but will stick to the flavours that I prefer. To each their own..05/05/2020, By BiaRather nice26/04/2020, By KLentil chips, yes. Dill flavor, not so much.03/04/2020, By LouSo tasty - love it.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.