- Creamy Dill flavour chips made from chickpeas
- Half-shell shape is perfect for scooping dips
- 40% less fat than regular potato crisps
- No artificial flavours, colours or preservatives
- No MSG
- No BTHQ
- Great for lunchboxes
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- After opening, consume within 2 days.
- Nett Weight: 45 g
- Chickpea Flour (24%), Rice, Potato Starch, Rapeseed Oil, Corn Flour, Creamy Dill Seasoning (7%) (Dried Glucose Syrup, Rice Flour, Dextrose, Salt, Onion Powder, Yeast Extract Powder, Sugar, Natural Flavouring, Citric Acid, Herbs (parsley, dill), Spice (dill seed)), Salt.
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100 g
- Energy (kJ): 1883
- Fat (g): 17
- of which Saturates (g): 1,2
- Carbohydrate (g): 68,4
- of which Sugars (g): 2,2
- Fibre (g): 4,5
- Protein (g): 6,5
- Sodium (mg): 1062
- Salt (g): 2,6
Country of Origin:
- Product of The United Kingdom
18 out of 18 people would recommend this product25/11/2020, By LizetteGreat taste, good alternative to store bought chips.14/11/2020, By TiaanD30/10/2020, By YususGreat product30/10/2020, By Rosemarygreat product23/10/2020, By MFGreat tasting product for the bar alto conscious21/10/2020, By TastyGreat alternative to the average store bought chip11/10/2020, By TaraSurprisingly delicious. A great wholesome snack10/10/2020, By BelindaLove the flavor, so good16/08/2020, By CarlaMy gluten intolerant son loves it04/08/2020, By JodieWOW01/08/2020, By FantasyWhat a one14/06/2020, By ClaudiaLove love love this flavour!03/06/2020, By TalyaAll the chips in the brand are amazing. This one is delicious!12/05/2020, By Catherinelike05/05/2020, By FredYummyness26/04/2020, By ALove these hummus chips, just didn't particularly enjoy the dill flavor.15/04/2020, By RobinPleasantly surprised, was a great tasting snack!24/03/2020, By LeighYum, I enjoyed these a lot. Flavoursome, crisp and crunchy, and guilt-free.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.