- Potato chips made with natural seasoning
- No artificial flavours, colours or preservatives
- No MSG
- No BTHQ
- Great for lunchboxes
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Serve with your favourite dips like hummus, tzatziki, sour cream and salsas.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- After opening, consume within 2 days.
- Nett Weight: 45 g.
- Dehydrated Potato (40%), Potato Starch (35%), Rapeseed Oil, White Cheddar Seasoning (7%) (Rice Flour, Salt, Sugar, Yeast Extract Powder, Natural Flavouring), Salt, Firming Agent (calcium chloride), Colour (Turmeric).
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100 g
- Energy (kJ): 2197
- Fat (g): 30
- of which Saturates (g): 2,6
- Carbohydrate (g): 57,9
- of which Sugars (g): 0,9
- Fibre (g): 3
- Protein (g): 5,9
- Salt (g): 2,5
Country of Origin:
- Product of The United Kingdom.
16 out of 16 people would recommend this product25/11/2020, By RoxLove this product!14/11/2020, By NalediLz12/11/2020, By RMelts in your mouth. Bag is empty too soon. Not surprised that it's out of stock :D30/10/2020, By YususGreat product30/10/2020, By Yususgreat product23/10/2020, By MFAlternative to chips21/10/2020, By LeighDelicious snack, I enjoyed it10/10/2020, By TazzI love these.29/09/2020, By Nicoleyummy, daughter eats them too15/09/2020, By LetitiaLove this flavor. Would love bigger bags though.16/08/2020, By CarlaMy gluten intolerant son loves it12/05/2020, By Leainegood05/05/2020, By ElderTruly tasty chippers25/04/2020, By ACheese straws with a crunch, fabulous.20/04/2020, By ElizabethEnjoyed the crisp cheesy snack.Going to order some more...but its out of stock..very disappointed24/03/2020, By LeighYum, I enjoyed these a lot. Flavoursome, crisp and crunchy, and guilt-free.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.