Satisfy that sweet tooth the wholesome way with Eat Naked Honey. Packed full of nutrients, it’s pretty sweet
- 50g Squeeze tube
- Recyclable product packaging
- Badger friendly honey
- From the African Honey Bee (AHB) network of local micro-beekeeping businesses, often in rural communities
- Every Eat Naked product is good for you, good for the community and good for the birds and the bees (i.e. the environment).
Raw honey is teeming with an array of healthy elements:
- Pollen: rich in vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, antioxidants and is richer in protein than any animal source
- Propolis: antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant
- Royal Jelly: amino acids, lipids, sugars, vitamins, proteins vitamins D and E. It is said to support healthy fertility
- Allergies: local raw honey can help ward off seasonal allergies and hay fever
- Excellent wound healer
- Tummy Friendly: lots of friendly bacteria
- Alkaline-forming: can counteracts things like acid indigestion
- Amylase: an enzyme that helps pre-digest starchy foods
Raw honey doesn’t degrade so you can stock up without worrying it will go off. If it starts to crystallise simply place the jar in some hot water to warm it ever so gently, this will dissolve the crystals.
Raw honey hasn’t been processed and ultra-filtered to give it that ‘clear, golden’ appearance, and contains all of its natural goodness. By buying raw, local honey, you’re not only ensuring a superior product, but you’re supporting your local beekeepers and having a positive effect on the local environment.
African Honey Bee (AHB) is a network of local micro-beekeeping businesses that produce superior raw, non-irradiated, unadulterated honey of unrivalled taste. Currently, AHB sustains more than 230 micro beekeeping businesses in South Africa’s rural communities.
The purity of the honey, not just in quality but positive socio-economic and environmental impact, makes it one of the purest on the shelf.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.