- The Good Fortune tea ball will open up to reveal a luscious pink carnation with richly textured petals.
- The carnation is traditionally a symbol of pure love and affection, with pink carnations in particular representing a mother’s undying love.
- Green tea is a potent source of antioxidants, which fight free radical damage and give your whole body a health boost.
Eat.Art Living Food is a proudly South African team of talented foodies, committed to creating unique culinary treats. The company’s production facility complies to the highest Food Safety standards, including Kosher, Halaal and Intertek A grade.
- Fill a glass tea pot with freshly boiled water.
- Allow the water to cool to approx. 70° and drop your Eat.Art tea ball in, with the lighter leaves on top.
- Brew for several minutes, allowing the carnation to bloom and infuse the water.
- You can reuse your Eat.Art tea ball by immersing it in fresh boiling water again.
Green tea leaves, carnation flower
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product16/02/2018, By TriciaThese tea balls make tea time so beautiful and special. And they make amazing gifts. How does it get better than this :)28/09/2017, By TriciaThese make such beautiful gifts for tea lovers. Really enjoyed watching it unfold and the tea was delicious.03/09/2017, By Ann16Really beautiful, a piece of art.15/07/2017, By ValentinaBeautiful to watch as it infuses, mild taste ideal for people who are not used to drinking strong green tea
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.