The Easysprout can produce up to 450g of leafy sprouts at a time, OR 900g of bean/ grain sprouts at a time. It’s also suitable as a pre-sprouter for wheatgrass seeds.
NB: This product will be dispatched within 24 hours of you placing an order, but is sent from a different warehouse so will arrive separately.
- Made from non-leaching, BPA-free materials for safer & healthier sprouting
- Excellent drainage; excess water drains into the solid base
- Ventilating outer container & vented lid for superior aeration
- Dynamic air-flow design compensates for hot, humid conditions
- Dual-container design uses heat from growing sprouts to circulate fresh humidified air
- Designed to prevent dehydration or suffocation of seeds; less need for rinsing
- Lightweight, durable design perfect for “travel sprouting” on the go
- Vented travel lid means fuss-free, mess-free use on the move
- Special insert prevents small seeds from falling through (eg. alfalfa or clover seeds)
- Ventilated dome lid doubles as a measuring cup for added convenience
- Easy to clean, dishwasher safe
- Kosher certified
- Up to 900g growing capacity
- Dimensions: 17.8cm tall x 8.3cm across the bottom x 11.4cm across the top
- Made of BPA-free high density Polyethylene (Fortiflex T50-3600 HDP)
- Bottom drainage growing vessel
- Ventilating outer container
- Special insert for smaller seeds
- Ventilated dome lid (doubles as a measuring cup)
- Flat storage lid
- Flat vented travel lid
2 out of 3 people would recommend this product04/08/2017, By MandiVery easy to use even for an absolute sprout-rookie! Very handy in all aspects with regards to soaking, sprouting and especially rinsing!!
Only critisim: the instructions are terrible...but for that there's the world of Google:)21/06/2017, By AyandaThis is one of the simplest, yet amazing products I have ever purchased. I was sprouting in an old glass vase covered with cheesecloth, and found a video on "Easy Sprout" on Youtube. I thought...."no way, it can't be that easy". Well, guess what..... IT IS!!!! Just follow the instructions, and as long as you are using quality seeds you will have a fresh sprouts every fourth day that looks exactly like the picture on the box..28/02/2017, By CaroleThe instructions to use are not very clear but I followed them and they did not sprout properly. I have used manual sprouters before with much success. It will be going in the bin as its useless
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.