- Wild-harvested salted cashew nuts
- Sourced from smallholder farms
- Made with small-batch craftsmanship
- Single origin
- No artificial colours or flavours
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- East Bali salted cashews come from a sustainable Indonesian brand with a focus on sustainability. This includes building relationships with surrounding smallholder farms, and using carbon-neutral technology to minimise environmental impact. A delicious snack you can enjoy with a clear conscience.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Cashew Nuts (95%), Coconut Oil, Sea Salt (2%).
Typical Nutritional Information (per 35g serving):
- Energy (kcal): 228
- Protein (g): 6.5
- Glycaemic Carbohydrate (g): 8.5
- of which Total Sugar (g): 1
- Total Fat (g): 18.5
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 4.5
- Dietary Fibre (g): 3.5
- Total Sodium (mg): 350
Country of Origin:
- Product of Bali, Indonesia.
7 out of 7 people would recommend this product28/12/2020, By LuckyGood stuff28/10/2020, By TDelicious snack27/10/2020, By AliyahWonderful26/10/2020, By AmyDelicious! A great buy.14/09/2020, By FaithDelicious20/08/2020, By DuanéSimply delicious! I love this one!31/07/2020, By DesiLoving it. I bought it for myself, but my husband almost ate everything. He love it. Will buy again. Just wish it is available in a bigger size
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.