- Wild-harvested cashew nuts & coconut chips
- Sourced from smallholder farms
- Made with small-batch craftsmanship
- Single origin
- No artificial colours or flavours
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- The East Bali brand is focused on sustainability, including local job creation and professional development. The ingredients are sourced from surrounding smallholder farms, and processed using innovative carbon-neutral technology. Every mouthful of East Bali Roasted Cashews is packed with flavour and crunch.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Cashew Nuts (60%), Coconut Chips (Coconut, Cane Sugar, Sea Salt) (40%).
Typical Nutritional Information (per 35g serving):
- Energy (kcal): 223
- Protein (g): 5
- Glycaemic Carbohydrate (g): 11
- of which Total Sugar (g): 1
- Total Fat (g): 17.5
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 8
- Dietary Fibre (g): 3.5
- Total Sodium (mg): 70
Country of Origin:
- Product of Bali, Indonesia.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.