- Natural, caffeine-free loose leaf Zumbani tea
- Made with wild-harvested ingredients
- No artificial flavours or colours
- Has a distinctive balsamic-citrus scent
Benefits of Zumbani tea:
- No caffeine, very low in tannins
- High in copper, zinc & iron
- Fever-reducing (antipyretic) properties
- Pain-relieving (analgesic) properties
- Anti-inflammatory & antibacterial
- Helps to ease headaches & upset stomachs
- Helps to prevent & treat colds & flu
- Source of water-soluble antioxidants (flavonoids & phenolic compounds)
Did you know? Zumbani is an African medicinal plant with aromatic leaves, also called umsuzane in Xhosa, umsutane in SiSwati, and lemon plant in English. Zumbani is the Shona name used in Zimbabwe.
- Use 1tsp per cup of boiling water. Steep for 5 minutes, then strain.
Zumbani (lippia javanica)
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.