- Baobab oil is cold-pressed from the seeds of the baobab tree
- Richly emollient and easily absorbed, baobab oil is great for restoring elasticity and hydration to skin and hair
- It nourishes both without leaving behind a greasy sheen
- Makes a great base for perfume or massage oil
- Encourages cell regeneration and alleviates skin conditions like psoriasis
- Rich in vitamins A, D, E and F, as well as high concentrations of essential fatty acids
Did you know? Baobab trees are often called the ‘upside down’ tree, as their immensely thick trunks are roughly the same width all the way up, and the branches grow right up at the top (not on the trunk at all), making them look more like an aerial root system. Coincidentally, the root system on most baobabs is roughly the same size as shape as the branches are.
- Apply a few drops straight to skin
- Use as a carrier oil for other essential oils for an aromatherapy massage
- Use as a base for perfume oils
100% cold pressed organic baobab seed oil
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.