- Natural cassava flour
- Gluten-free & grain-free
- Made from the whole cassava root with minimal processing
- Ideal for gluten-free baking
- Suitable for those allergic to nut flours
- Good source of carbohydrates, fibre & saponins
- Source of minerals like calcium, phosphorus, manganese, iron & potassium
- No artificial additives, preservatives or bleaching agents.
Did You Know? The cassava root is highly drought-resistant and productive. It is native to South America, but was brought to Africa by traders f in the 16th Century, and has since become an important staple food.
- Use as you would any other flour, in cooking & baking.
- Note: Cassava flour should not be eaten raw.
- Store in a cool dry place at room temperature.
- Cassava Root Flour.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product22/10/2020, By Tessamy new pantry staple
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.