- Natural cassava flour
- Gluten-free & grain-free
- Made from the whole cassava root with minimal processing
- Ideal for gluten-free baking
- Suitable for those allergic to nut flours
- Good source of carbohydrates, fibre & saponins
- Source of minerals like calcium, phosphorus, manganese, iron & potassium
- No artificial additives, preservatives or bleaching agents.
Did You Know? The cassava root is highly drought-resistant and productive. It is native to South America, but was brought to Africa by traders f in the 16th Century, and has since become an important staple food.
- Use as you would any other flour, in cooking & baking.
- Note: Cassava flour should not be eaten raw.
- Store in a cool dry place at room temperature.
- Cassava Root Flour.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
7 out of 7 people would recommend this product12/04/2021, By LydiaWonderful for paleo baking, but too expensive04/04/2021, By MarieHappy to have found this flour on FTN! Priced well for the weight and locally made.29/03/2021, By RonelGreat tasting - almost like real flour. Will be using this for future bread baking.13/03/2021, By BrieI bought this product because I read that it was an alternative to wheat flour and it is. There were 2 unexpected parts, it smells completely different from flour or tapioca starch it has quite a strong smell that I just can’t describe, it also does not taste like flour at all. I liked tasted good and the texture was “just like flour” the banana bread I made also kept well.27/12/2020, By LuckyEnjoyable18/12/2020, By ExploreI love it22/10/2020, By Tessamy new pantry staple
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.