A 25g serving of dried Onion Rings in Cheezy Herb flavour from Earthshine.
The low-down on the humble onions health giving properties
- Onions contain Chromium which helps to fight insulin resistance.
- Onions are rich in Vitamin C and other recognized antioxidants, which can help to increase your body’s immunity.
- Eating onions helps to digest your food, increase your appetite and guard against stomach cancers and gastric ulcers.
- The combination of Chromium, Vitamin B6 and the sulphur compounds found in onions has been shown to decrease cholesterol and lower blood pressure.
- Onion extracts are recognized by WHO for providing relief in the treatment of coughs and colds, asthma and bronchitis.
- Onion extracts, rich in a variety of sulphides, provide some protection against tumour growth.
...The onion's revenge: The smell of onions can be a problem, both on the hands and on the breath. After chopping onions, try rinsing the hands with cold water, rubbing them with salt, rinsing again and then washing with soap and warm water. To remove the smell from breath, eat a few sprigs of parsley or an apple to help conceal the odour.
red and or white onion, macadamia, cashew nuts, sunflower seeds, lemon, turmeric organic, Kalahari salt, mixed herbs
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product28/08/2017, By AmberSo yummy. Great snack as it keeps you full, can also be added to salads. My only complaint is that it doesn't come in a bigger size03/06/2017, By Jo HReally great snack, perfect size too. Has kept me away from the crisps! Though I was expecting it to be a little crunchy, it's not.11/04/2016, By MireilleSo good! thoroughly enjoyed these and will definitely add a packet in all my orders in future ;-)
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.