- Fermented superfood snack sticks
- With sauerkraut, nori & kelp
- Enriched with pea protein, probiotics & Ormus minerals
- A satisfying savoury snack
- Air-dried at low temperatures
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
Did You Know? Earthshine sauerkraut is made in earthenware crockpots, using traditional wild fermentation methods to give it excellent natural flavour and nutritional value.
- Activated Sunflower Seeds*, Sauerkraut (White Cabbage, Kalahari Salt, Ormus Minerals) (19%), Lemon Juice (12%), Activated Pumpkin Seeds, Cashew Nuts (Tree Nuts), Pea Protein*, Kalahari Salt, Nori, Black Pepper* (1%), Kelp, Turmeric* (1%), Ormus Minerals (<1%), Probiotics (<1%).
Allergens: Tree Nuts
Nutritional Information (per 30g serving):
- Energy: 779kJ
- Protein: 6g
- Glycaemic carbohydrate: 6.6g
- of which total Sugar: 1.1g
- Total fat: 14.7g
- of which saturated fat: 1.2g
- of which monounsaturated fat: 9.1g
- of which polyunsaturated fat: 4.4g
- Dietary fibre: 2.9g
- Total sodium: 358mg
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa
6 out of 9 people would recommend this product13/12/2021, By MichaelaI don’t know what I was expecting but I honestly did not like it at all. I think I was expecting it to taste more closely to “droewors” - like a replacement for it. If you don’t mind that it doesn’t at all then go for it. But if you’re looking for something that’s more mimicking of the real thing then look elsewhere.07/06/2021, By JanePretty tasty but barely touches sides for the price...14/05/2021, By CheanetteThis is a one of pick up and go snacks.Am unable to say what it's benefits are because I ordered it once.It's very good though.30/10/2020, By YususGreat product29/10/2020, By Gemmagreat product
27/09/2020, By LieselIt was actually really not that bad, I will buy again18/06/2020, By MimiWouldn't recommend, tastes awful with an awkward texture as well.04/05/2020, By ElderReally enjoyed it08/04/2020, By ALLYThe same goes for this Product - not at all tasty for me.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.