- Fermented superfood snack sticks
- With kimchi, baobab fruit & nori
- Enriched with probiotics & Ormus minerals
- A satisfying savoury snack
- Air-dried at low temperatures
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
Did You Know? Earthshine kimchi is made in earthenware crockpots, using traditional wild fermentation methods to give it excellent natural flavour and nutritional value.
- Activated Sunflower Seeds*, Kimchi (White Cabbage, Chilli*, Garlic*, Ginger*, Kalahari Salt, Ormus Minerals) (18%), Lemon Juice, Activated Pumpkin Seeds, Cashew Nuts (Tree Nuts), Baobab Fruit* (2%), Kalahari Salt, Nori (1%), Kelp, Paprika*, Cayenne Pepper* (1%), Ormus Minerals (<1%), Probiotics (<1%).
Allergens: Tree nuts
Nutritional Information (per 30g serving):
- Energy: 750kJ
- Protein: 6.5g
- Glycaemic carbohydrate: 6.9g
- of which total sugars: 1.2g
- Total fat: 13.4g
- of which saturated fat: 1.6g
- of which monounsaturated fat: 7.9g
- of which polyunsaturated fat: 3.9g
- Dietary fibre: 3.5g
- Total sodium: 396mg
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa
8 out of 8 people would recommend this product30/10/2020, By YususGreat product30/10/2020, By Gemmagreat product24/08/2020, By CandiceNice snack, especially if you like the savoury flavours of sea weed and spice. It isn't something that I would rush to get again but I did enjoy it. I would be keen to try some of their other flavours.23/06/2020, By Janet MariéAn unusual flavour, but I enjoyed it. A pleasant, not too spicy snack. It looks like droëwors, but doesn't taste similar at all.15/06/2020, By LeighNot as good as the Vegan Droëwors, my fav of the Earthshine veggie sticks25/05/2020, By CarlaSpicy, crunchy and a delicious savoury plant-based snack!05/05/2020, By LeighThese are best enjoyed sprinkled over a salad to add some additional nutrition, crunch and flavor.04/05/2020, By ElderDid not enjoy
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.