- Made with raw sprouted buckwheat, mesquite, nuts & seeds
- Dairy-free & wheat-free, rich in protein & fibre
- No artificial additives or preservatives; no GMOs
Every ingredient in the Earthshine mesquite granola mix has its own nutritious super-powers:
- Mesquite is full of protein, iron, calcium & magnesium
- Mesquite is also low GI & helps to maintain stable blood sugar levels
- Buckwheat is protein-rich, easy to digest & wonderfully warming
- Sunflower, pumpkin & sesame seeds are all rich in minerals & essential fatty acids
- Dates add sweetness, plus they’re rich in fibre & potassium
- Cashews & macadamias are packed with protein, plus they add crunch
This luxury granola blend is sure to get your day off to a great start!
- Store in a cool dry place, in a sealed container
- Can be frozen for lasting crispness
- Produced in a kitchen where tree nuts, wheat, rye, gluten & honey are handled
Organic buckwheat (soaked, sprouted & dried), dates, cashew nuts, oats, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, macadamia nuts, sesame seeds, mesquite powder (5%), kelp powder, cinnamon, Kalahari salt
Allergens: Tree nuts
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product25/05/2017, By KirstyLove these granolas, and am loving the new packaging and bigger bag size. Nutty Mesquite is an old favourite but also love Crunchy Cacao and Berry.21/11/2016, By JoanneCan believe the price has jumped up from R49 when I ordered it last month to R77 a pack. I can no longer afford this product :(14/07/2016, By LynLovely taste, nice and crunchy. Bit pricey for such a small pack and as it tastes so good as a snack, I just wanted to keep munching, so its not going to go very far. My kids however, complained it was too hard and tasted funny. I probably wont buy this too often because its not cost effective, but I will happily devour this pack!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.