- Eco-friendly hand sanitiser and disinfectant
- 100% biodegradable formulation
- No petrochemical ingredients
- No animal or animal byproduct ingredients
- No synthetic fragrances
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Spray liberally onto hands and rub palms together.
- Be sure to rub between your fingers too!
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Nett Volume: 50 ml.
- Water, Alcohol (40%), Tea Tree Essential Oil, Citrus Oil, Lavender Essential Oil.
- Recyclable PET bottle with spray nozzle.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
16 out of 16 people would recommend this product31/03/2021, By JulieLovely product great smell and not sticky19/12/2020, By K5/525/10/2020, By MienFantastic10/09/2020, By SueI keep this in my car and use it through the day. It has a wonderful natural fragrance and is gentle on my hands. Will reorder.04/06/2020, By TIdeal as an every day hand sanitiser. Not sure if it meets WHO recommendations and would love to know.22/05/2020, By First bornVery nice09/05/2020, By ValerieSoothes the skin06/05/2020, By BernadetteBought this for the car, nice and convenient size. Leaves hands fresh and clean.29/04/2020, By DupieMy husband can't get enough of it26/04/2020, By CandyInnovative20/04/2020, By AnnI have a bottle in the bathroom, car and always 1 in my pocket if I need to grocery shopping. I even use it to spray surfaces. Love the natural fragrance. I wish it came in a larger quantity. My favourite part, it's a proper spray bottle!17/04/2020, By DianaSmells great with all my favourite essential oils and does the job!12/04/2020, By Navnitgood08/04/2020, By LouGreat product and does the job.06/04/2020, By AmberI love it01/04/2020, By HelenNatural and effective
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.