- Designed specifically for those seeking optimal health, bioavailability, wholefood nutrition and transparent labelling
- Derived exclusively from green tea - which has the antioxidants to prevent some cancers
- Enriched with Black Radish - which contains potassium to aid your nervous system
- Assists with regulating your blood pressure
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Certified organic by USDA, Soil Association and Cosmos
- These capsules are 100% plant based
- Can help to improve your memory and prevent the brain from aging
- Contains no gluten, dairy, egg, soy, additives or preservatives
- Each serving provides a minimum of 100 mcg equivalent to 133% of the EU nutrient reference value for Vitamin K also known as Phytomenadione
- As a dietary supplement take 1 to 2 capsules daily.
- Do not exceed recommended daily dosage and this should not be as a substitute for a healthy diet.
- As with any supplement, please consult your health care practitioner and doctor before using.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
Did you know?
- Earthier’s unique line of organic whole food vitamins and minerals provide the complete full spectrum or complex of the nutrient which is considered far superior than traditional isolated or synthetic vitamins. In addition to the vitamin or mineral you will also get all of the surrounding cofactors and co-nutrients.
- Products contain no preservatives, excipients, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, gluten and unless stated are all vegan friendly.
- 60 Capsules
- Artichoke*, Black Radish*, Fennel*, Tomato*, Sage*, Burdock*, Green Tea Extract (100mcg Vitamin K, 100% Nrv)*, Hypromellose Capsules
- Recyclable PETG bottle
Country of Origin:
- Product of France
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.