- All-natural supplement made from certified organic whole-food extracts
- Biotin sourced from organically grown basil
- Added silica from organic horsetail & organic bamboo
- Biotin is an essential B vitamin that promotes healthy metabolic functions
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal hair & skin
- May help to lift low energy levels & moods
- Helps your body to metabolise fats, protein and carbohydrates
- Supports skin health; relieves rashes & dermatitis
- Provides 504% Recommended Daily Allowance of Biotin per serving
- Free from preservatives, additives, flavourings & colourings
- No added sugar
- No added gluten
- Packaging made from recycled materials
- Certified organic by the Soil Association
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
Why Whole Food Extracts? Whole foods are foods that have undergone minimal processing & are refined as little as possible. Whole foods are often free from additives or other artificial substances. With less processing, the pure, food state of the plant is preserved in a form that the body recognizes & the nutrients may be easily absorbed by the body.
- As a dietary supplement take 2 capsules with food daily.
- Do not if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- 60 Vegan Capsules (1 months supply).
- Horsetail Powder*, Organic Bamboo Exudate Extract*, Organic Basil Extract*, Hypromellose Capsule.
- *Organic ingredients.
One vegetarian capsule provides:
- Recycled plastic bottle & lid.
Country of Origin:
- Made in Europe: France/UK.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product10/06/2021, By The Leaf EatersWe could clearly feel an increase in the strength of our nails & hair. Our skin also feels more healthy and clear. Since using this product we've been feeling way more baby hairs grow on our head which is really excited as we've been shedding a lot of hair prior.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.