- Contains no parabens, petrochemicals, triclosan or artificial fragrances
- Antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, antimicrobial & anti-inflammatory
- An eco-friendly, water-saving formula
- Won’t dry out or irritate skin
- Gently moisturizes
- Organic Aloe Ferrox Juice and Pulp: Made from wild-grown, organic aloe ferox plants, harvested in the Little Karoo region of South Africa. Aloe deeply nourishes and hydrates the skin by penetrating deeply into the skin layers transporting nutrients and moisture to the skin. It forms a protective layer on the surface of the skin that seals in the moisture leaving the skin looking healthier, radiant and with a smooth glowing feeling. Aloe also accelerates healing of the skin and fights signs of aging.
- Collodial Silver: A natural mineral formula containing pure silver particles, suspended in de-ionised water. This forms a solution that heals and restores damaged or diseased cells. The unique property of colloidal silver is that it is toxic to single celled microbes (including bacteria, virus and fungus). Colloidal Silver is a well known natural anti-fungal, antimicrobial, and antiseptic and is able to accelerate healing, fight infection and reduce inflammation.
- Tea Tree Oil: Has powerful antiseptic properties and able to kill many strains of bacteria, viruses and fungi.
- Lemon Oil: A wonderful fragrant oil used for its antiseptic, antifungal, and antibacterial properties.
- Vitamin E: Stimulates skin elasticity and blood circulation and is helpful for wrinkles, stretch marks, scarring and premature aging. Vitamin E also acts as an excellent antioxidant.
- Natural Cane Alcohol: Derived from the fermentation of cane sugar, alcohol is a powerful disinfectant know to kill germs. Bacteria, yeasts, and moulds do not grow in an ethanol concentration of approximately 15-20% or greater. This hand sanitizer contains 70% alcohol.
- Store in a cool, dry place
- 50 ml
- Organic Aloe Ferox juice and pulp, Cane Alcohol, Colloidal silver, Natural vitamin E oil, Organic Tea Tree, and Lemon essential oils.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
16 out of 17 people would recommend this product21/03/2021, By BeatriceI'm so glad I found this sanitiser with a 70% natural alcohol content. It leaves the skin clean and soft.05/11/2020, By MariusDoes the trick and smells so good.10/06/2020, By DeborahI really like this product, it moisturises, and has a pleasant fragrance21/05/2020, By First bornAwesome09/05/2020, By ChantelWorks so well24/04/2020, By CandySo nice01/04/2020, By PetraLovely scent, doesn't dry out your skin so much, and works well.27/02/2020, By MariusBautiful robust scent. Leaves hands fresh.01/01/2020, By DebbieCleans really well and leaves my hands feeling soft and fresh.22/09/2019, By JoyKeeps hands feeling clean and moisturised13/06/2019, By LorenI absolutely love this product but the bottle packaging has been a bit of a nightmare. Both my half empty one and the full one leaked out entirely while travelling. Very wary to buy another bottle because of this31/03/2019, By MThe best thing about this product is that it did not dry out my hands . They felt squeaky clean yet soft and moisturized.
06/02/2019, By archiluluSmells a bit strong to my liking, and mine leaked out on a hot day, despite being properly closed02/12/2018, By PaulineI love this product! Everything about it captures me ~ brand name, ingredients, packaging, dispensability, fragrance and texture. I bought it in the Black Friday sale at half price so feel I received excellent value for money. It has been very useful during our Eskom outages, during which we lose access to running water due to our dependence on our own water supply which needs to be pumped into the house.27/11/2018, By KaylaNice smell, I keep one in my baby bag and one in the car, A great sanitizer and I use it for my baby as every stranger loves touching babies hands for some reason lol24/11/2018, By wavydidnt like this one.15/06/2018, By CPSEarth Ant Hand Sanitizer is an absolutely awesome product! A must-have in any handbag, car, office and home.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.